* Cracking news for breakfast egg sales this week reports the Daily Telegraph. Is it due to the popularity of high protein diets?
* Over in the dairy aisle Morrison’s announcement again raises questions over milk supply and demand, highlighting the issue to consumers.
* City AM ponders on how London became so in love with posh burgers. And is the next ingredient to receive an upgrade looking likely to be the chip? Come Fry with Me to discover.
* New flavours of sub-Saharan Africa created by three friends at a South London supper club are now available in The Groundnut’scookery book. Tamarind pork is Vogue’s favourite.
* My hero gardener Richard Jackson is filming in my garden for QVC this month. This behind-the-scenes article by The Telegraph gives entrepreneurs useful insights on the benefits of selling on this shopping channel.
* Out of this world completely are the first vegetables to be grown in space. Watch the astronauts sample their first lettuce crop.
Jane Milton Ltd is a business working with producers, innovators and retailers helping them develop ideas and bring them to market cost effectively, expediently and successfully.
Food industry expert Jane Milton has been in the business for more than 30 years and has the inside track on all things food!
In her podcast, Jane takes you behind the scenes of the food business and introduces you to her incredible network of producers, entrepreneurs and
consultants she works with. She shares inspiring stories and experiences with you to help you to build a stronger, healthier, better version of your own business.