With Jane leading a team of hand-picked food industry experts tailored specifically to your requirements, we’ll work closely with your business, your values and your passion to deliver the most sustainable, profitable outcome for your project, often achieving a much faster turnaround than you could by working alone.
We’ll disrupt your usual patterns by asking, What if? Why don’t you? And Why do you do that in this particular way? Through this type of constructive challenge, we’ll help you find new, innovative ways to produce existing products, develop new products and even open up new markets.
At Jane Milton, we work on a broad range of food industry-related projects. Take a look at some examples of our work and please, get in touch if you’d like to discuss how we can help you.
1. Pinpointing strategic market opportunities for your business and helping you identify and shape creative NPD projects. We’ll also find you the right manufacturers to bring your new products to market.
2. Planning and managing your contract manufacturing process. For our Contract Manufacturing Process and Budgeting Guide, click here
3. Developing and implementing your food business strategy and creating a tailor-made, detailed growth plan. Find out about programmes we run too, to work with businesses individually as part of a group.
4. If you’re a company currently operating outside the UK market, working with you, trade delegations and governments to identify and implement strategic opportunities. Find out more about how we’ve supported overseas clients here.
5. Helping you identify the best market opportunities for your products, making targeted direct introductions and thoroughly preparing you to make an approach and present to buyers.
6. Using our in-depth food industry knowledge and long established connections, researching and collating trend and innovation reports tailored specifically to your business or project.
7. Strategically partnering with innovative technology businesses to improve your business performance, increase efficiency and reduce waste. Find out more about our partnership with catsAI, who provide hyper-local demand predictions for retail businesses here.
8. Using smart glasses technology, offering you the unique opportunity of viewing retail environments remotely. In real-time, we’ll walk you around stores so you can experience the environment through our eyes, providing you with a sustainable, cost-effective research solution.
Get in touch, and we can talk through your ideas, then we’ll make some suggestions for how we can help or, in the unlikely event of us not being able to support you, we’ll point you to someone who can.
Food industry expert Jane Milton has been in the business for more than 30 years and has the inside track on all things food!
In her podcast, Jane takes you behind the scenes of the food business and introduces you to her incredible network of producers, entrepreneurs and
consultants she works with. She shares inspiring stories and experiences with you to help you to build a stronger, healthier, better version of your own business.